techdirt.com - Techdirt.
techdirt.com is powered by Apache and has 12 DNS entries .
Content preview from techdirt.com: (Mis)Uses of Technology by Karl BodeFri, Mar 7th 2014 6:36pm Filed Under: copyright, food, gilles goujon, photography Permalink. Some Chefs Still Insisting That Photographing Meals Steals Some Of Their Intellectual Propertyfrom the just-a-wafer-thin-mint-sir dept A few years ago we noted how there appeared to be a growing belief among some chefs that taking photographs of their dishes when you're in their restaurants is somehow "taking away their intellectual property." We've discussed
- MXtechdirt-com.p30.spamhero.net 30
- MXtechdirt-com.p20.spamhero.net 20
- MXtechdirt-com.p10.spamhero.com 10
- MXtechdirt-com.p40.spamhero.net 40
- SOA ns.dnsbox.net. hostmaster.dnsbox.net. 2014022005 10000 3600 604800 172800
- TXT v=spf1 ip4:126.96.36.199/24 ip4:188.8.131.52/24 a mx ~all
- Next lookup in 14 minutes
Whois for techdirt.com
Error retrieving the information.
HTTP Port 80 Reply
Content-length: 31355 Content-encoding: gzip X-powered-by: PHP/5.4.20 Vary: Accept-Encoding Server: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 PHP/5.4.20 Connection: close Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 17:19:53 GMT Content-type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1